Thursday, October 21, 2010

Amazing Me!

Calculus Test 2 I earned the highest grade in his classes again with a 28/24! On the actual test I got a 22/24 and the extra credit 6/13. The only problem on the test was I got a wrong Dervitative.

On my Causal Analysis Essay I earned an A for the first time! Woot Woot!

Science Test 2 I earned the highest grade in the class with a 94%! The average for the class was like 70%! And I only got 6 multiple choice questions wrong!

Then when we played BINGO I won a Starbucks gift card the first round! The professor told a DNA combination, we had to transcribe it into RNA then translate it into the amino acid! I won in ten minutes! She only had to call 6 DNA combination.

For my informative speech for Communications I earned a A on the writen porition and the speech itself!

Then today my Communications class was canceled, because the professor is sick. SO I got to go back to bed after turning in my persuasive speech stuff to the Arts and Sciences Department!

Life is GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment