Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bad Day

Mondays and Wednesday are official the worst days of the week, I despise them now!

First off, Calculus, the professor can not explain what is going on, he just can do the problem. Then he doesn't understand your question, but continues to answer a different question confusing you all the more. I was ready to throw my book and cry, when I saw my assignment sheet for the class. Alan had written, "Love you," on it. It calmed me down enough to get through the class without losing my mind.


Second off, English! Okay, this is suppose to be an honors college English class so why do I feel like I am in high school? The students don't participate, so I am left trying to hold a conversation/discussion with the professor. Really guys? Those that do, I am thankful for you.

Third off, Science. It ran late and I had to stay after to scan one of my group members notebooks because my copy went to the professor. Then there was so much o print and the printer was being rude.

Fourth off, I am sick of um, especially when it is every other word out of someone's mouth who is trying to explain something. Everyone around me does this, it is annoying. I use um but no to that extint.

The two things that saved this day were Alan and the thick chocolate milkshake we walked to Cold Stone to get me :D Hopefully today will be better.

(Might get to meet Alan's mother today, oh help me! I am scared!)

No comments:

Post a Comment